Back to Previous Page
The Bottom Line …
Purdy Brushes Get The Job Done Quickly and Efficiently
- Our unique “Satin Edge” flagging for synthetic filaments provides superb paint lifting ability, more paint on the brush means less time spent dipping.
- Purdy’s proprietary tipping and flagging methodology ensures exceptional paint distribution.
- Proper stiffness for every length of bristle or synthetic filaments makes painting easier.
- Our trim brushes are crafted to allow you to precisely “cut in” corners, trim and sash without using protective tape—a significant time saver. Lay down a smooth, even line every time.
- Our PRO-EXTRA® series features extra-thick, extra-long filaments for outstanding paint-holding capacity and long brush life. Clean-up is also faster!
Purdy Roller Covers Get The Job Done Quickly and Efficiently
- High quality woven and knitted fabrics blended to the proper density assure the covers will load well and release evenly, while also providing a smooth, lint free finish.
- Purdy’s PRO-EXTRA Roller System® increases the roller cover diameter from 1-1/2” to 1-3/4” inches so you can be 18% more productive.
- Increase your productivity by 35% with the Colossus™ series – high capacity rollers that load and release an exceptional amount of paint, without dripping or splattering.
How Much Can Purdy Save You?
While it’s difficult to give you a definitive number, let’s say Purdy allows your crew to spend 15 more minutes a day painting surfaces.
If you have a crew of 10, that translates to 2-1/2 hours of increased production per day. In a week, 12-1/2 more hours of painting. In a month, 50 more hours. In a year, 600 more hours of painting.
Your team will be able to complete more paint projects in less time.
Don’t Take Our Word For It …
Let’s hear from a sampling of paint contractors talking about how Purdy saves them time and money …
“Here’s the reason and the math. Using non-Purdy brushes, it typically takes me two coats to produce a decent finish. Because of the way Purdy brushes load and release paint better, I am able to get by many times with one coat of paint. Since I typically cover one gallon per room per application at $30 a gallon for quality paint, I can easily recoup the cost of my Purdy brush in its first use. Using cheap brushes, and making a second coat would cost me another $30 for paint and that is not factoring in labor! Considering that I can use the Purdy brush to do many more rooms because of its quality construction and ease of clean-up, my Purdy brush pays for itself many, many times in savings on paint and labor. “
Travis J – Thorndike, ME
“Is it possible to love a paint roller? After much experimenting with cheaper painting supplies, we have come to the conclusion that the Purdy rollers and brushes are worth every penny more. We've accumulated a collection of incredible brushes and use only the White Dove rollers. They truly make a difference. They save us time. They save us money. And the finish is awesome. We are now big Purdy fans and recommend only your products.”
Fletcher T. - Alexandria, VA